- Overview of OSI Protocols and IS-IS Routing
- Operation of IS-IS for CLNS/CLNP
- IP and OSI Routing with Integrated IS-IS
- Basic Integrated IS-IS Router Configuration
- Modeling WAN Networks in Integrated IS-IS
- Configuration Exercise: Configuring a Multiarea IS-IS Network
- Answers to Configuration Exercise: Configuring a Multiarea IS-IS Network
- Review Questions
Answer the following questions, and refer to Appendix G, "Answers to Review Questions," for the answers.
What is common to OSPF and Integrated IS-IS?
How is the router identified in an IS-IS environment?
What is the difference between NSAP and NET?
What does a unique system ID define?
Which network representations are supported by IS-IS?
What is a pseudonode?
How do two Level 1 areas communicate?
How do systems find each other in IS-IS?
List the types of adjacencies between IS-IS systems.
How is IS-IS routing enabled on Cisco routers?