Pearson IT Certification is the leader in IT certification learning solutions, with a long tradition of delivering proven learning tools and educational training materials that have helped certification exam candidates succeed. Learn from world-renowned authors such as Wendell Odom, Sander van Vugt, David Prowse, Kevin Wallace, and Omar Santos and a suite of products and solutions that address the learning, preparation, and practice needs of a new generation of certification candidate.
Pearson has formal publishing partnerships with leaders in technology, including the official publishing programs of Adobe Press and Cisco Press. Pearson is also the official distributor for Microsoft Press.
Exam profiles are the perfect tool to help you prepare for your next exam. Learn exam details, tips and tricks, recommended study resources, and much more.
- Exam Profile: Cisco 200-301 CCNA
- Wendell Odom explains the differences between the outgoing CCENT/CCNA exams and the new consolidated CCNA 200-301 exam, gives context for the exam as a stepping stone, and recommends additional study resources.
- Exam Profile: CompTIA A+ Core 1 (220-1001) & CompTIA A+ Core 2 (220-1002)
- David L. Prowse walks through exam details, highlights trouble spots, offers preparation hints, recommends study resources, and suggests next steps for the CompTIA A+ Core exams.
- Implementing Scalability and Elasticity
- In this chapter from AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate (SOA-C02) Exam Cram, you will examine scaling, request offloading, and loose coupling as strategies that can enable an application to meet demand while maintaining cost-effectiveness.
- Asset Security
- Assets are any entities that are valuable to an organization and include tangible and intangible assets. In this sample chapter from CISSP Cert Guide, 4th Edition, learn how to identify and classify information and assets, review information and asset handling requirements, explore the data life cycle, and more.
- Understanding Common Techniques for Data Query Optimization and Testing
- In this sample chapter from CompTIA Data+ DA0-001 Exam Cram, discover the secrets to maximizing the efficiency of your data queries. Dive into the world of query optimization, execution plans, parametrization, indexing, temporary tables, and subsets of records.
- Industrial Espionage in Cyberspace
- In this sample chapter from Computer Security Fundamentals, 5th Edition, look into the hidden world of industrial espionage and its dangers. From trade secrets to cyber attacks, corporations face a rising threat. Explore real-world cases and learn how to safeguard your organization.
- CompTIA A+ Practice Questions Exam Cram Core 1 and Core 2
- Sale Price: $14.99
- You Save 50%
- Learn More