This chapter is from the book
Suggested Reading and Resources
- British Guidelines: BHIVA, “Guidelines for the Management of HIV Infection in Pregnant Women and the Prevention of Mother-to-child Transmission of HIV,” July 2012.
- Brunner, L., and D. Suddarth. Textbook of Medical Surgical Nursing. 10th ed. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, 2009.
- Ignatavicius, D., and S. Workman. Medical Surgical Nursing: Critical Thinking for Collaborative Care. 5th ed. Philadelphia: Mosby, 2013.
- U.S. Guidelines: Public Health Service Task Force, “Recommendations for Use of Antiretroviral Drugs in Pregnant HIV-1-Infected Women for Maternal Health and Interventions to Reduce Perinatal HIV-1 Transmission in the United States,” March 2012.
- The Body. The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource: http://bbs.thebody.com.
- Safety and Toxicity of Individual Antiretroviral Agents in Pregnancy, 24 July 2013: http://aidsinfo.nih.gov/.