- Cisco Unity Connection Administration Interfaces
- Configuring Class of Service in Cisco Unity Connection
- Configuring Partitions and Search Spaces in Unity Connection
- Configuring User Templates in Cisco Unity Connection
- Managing Users in Cisco Unity Connection
- Configuring Call Handlers in Cisco Unity Connection
- Cisco Unity Connection Reports
- Cisco Unified Presence Server Administration Interfaces
- Cisco Unity Connection and Cisco Unified Presence Backup and Restore
Configuring User Templates in Cisco Unity Connection
Before entering large numbers of new users, you can save a lot of time by building a User Template that applies the same settings to all the newly imported users.
- Using a web browser, open https://10.0.1.21/cuadmin, and enter the Application username and password.
- Choose Templates > User Templates. Click the Add New button.
- Enter NewYorkEmployees in the Alias field and New York Employees in the Display Name field. Leave the other settings as default, and click the Save button. (See Figure 7-6.)
Figure 7-6. Save the User Template
- The page refreshes with more settings available. Select NewYork_PT for the Partition.
- Select NYEmployees_SS for the Search Scope.
- Select Employees_NY_COS for the COS, and click the Save button. (See Figure 7-7.)
Figure 7-7. Select Additional COS Options