Exam Profile MCSE 70-467: Designing Business Intelligence Solutions with Microsoft SQL Server 2012
The 70-467 exam is meant to be taken by those who are responsible for the overall design of the BI infrastructure, including how it relates to other data systems in use. The primary responsibilities you should have would include:
- BI Solution architecture and design
- Provisioning of software and hardware
- Data warehouse and data mart design
- Online Analytical Processing (OLAP) cube design
- Integration with Microsoft SharePoint or line-of-business applications
- Apply those skills in a Windows Azure SQL Database environment
After passing the Exam 70-467: Designing Business Intelligence Solutions with Microsoft SQL Server 2012 exam, you have completed the requirements for the Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE): Business Intelligence certification.
- Number of Questions: Approximately 45-55 questions (Since Microsoft does not publish this information, the number of exam questions may change without notice.)
- Types of Questions: This test format is multiple choice and multiple choice multiple answer. You may also see several scenario questions.
- Passing Score: 700
- Time Limit: 120 minutes
This passing score does not mean that you must answer 70 percent of the items correctly in order to pass the exam. The actual percentage varies from exam to exam and may be more or less than 70 percent. There is no penalty for guessing. No points are deducted for incorrect answers. If a question specifies that you must choose multiple correct answers, you must choose the exact number of correct answers specified in the question in order to earn a point for that item. Some of the questions on the exam may not count toward the calculation of your score. Microsoft will often throw a question in that is meant to gather data that will help them improve the exam.