The exam objectives are broken up into five different categories. The 70-633 exam measures your ability to accomplish the technical tasks listed below.
The objectives for Exam 70-633 as stated by Microsoft are as follows:
- Save Microsoft Office Project Professional projects.
- Create proposals.
- Create activity plans.
- Build a resource plan.
- Plan scope and cost.
- Plan time.
- Plan resources.
- Manage resource capacity.
- Create a risk item.
- Match and replace resources.
- Build Project Team with named resources.
- Distribute information to project stakeholders.
- Create a timesheet.
- Manage timesheets.
- Review and approve a timesheet.
Monitoring and Controlling Projects
- Enter task updates.
- Manage status reports.
- Report data by using PWA.
- Manage issues and risks.
- Manage deliverables.
Managing Project Professional and PWA Environments
- Access Project Center.
- Log on to PWA by using Windows Internet Explorer.
- Authenticate Project Professional to a project server.
- Set options.
- Create, save, or update enterprise templates.