The current list of resources for this exam is the official blueprint (listed above) and the VMware View: Install, Configure, Manage class. Other than that, actual experience with the product and product documentation is the way to go.
To pass this exam you will need to know the following:
- how to install the various View components
- how to configure the various View components and the View environment
- understand how PCoIP and RDP work
- understand the various security features (e.g., role-based administration)
- know how to create, configure and manage automated pools (both linked clones and fully provisioned virtual machines)
- understand how to configure and manual local mode pools and desktops
- how to build good desktop OS sources
- know how to troubleshoot issues in the View environment
Where to go from here
Once you’ve passed this exam the next step, once it is released, is to pass the VCAP5-DT, the VMware Certified Advanced Professional 5-Desktop, exam. That will make you stand out in the VDI environment as not only a View expert but a design expert as well.