Like this article? We recommend
The following information provides general guidelines for the content likely to be included on the exam. However, other related topics may also appear on any specific delivery of the exam. In order to better reflect the contents of the exam and for clarity purposes the guidelines below may change at any time without notice.
- Choose Cisco IPS technologies to implement HLD
- Choose Cisco products to implement HLD
- Choose Cisco IPS features to implement HLD
- Integrate Cisco network security solutions with other security technologies
- Create and test initial Cisco IPS configurations for new devices/services
Complex Support Operations
- Optimize Cisco IPS security infrastructure device performance
- Create complex network security rules, to meet the security policy requirements
- Configure and verify the IPS features to identify threats and dynamically block them from entering the network
- Maintain, update and tune IPS signatures
- Use CSM and MARS for IPS management, deployment, and advanced event correlation.
- Optimize security functions, rules, and configuration
- Advanced Cisco IPS security software configuration fault finding and repairing
- Advanced Cisco IPS sensor and module hardware fault finding and repairing