- Creating, Modifying, Troubleshooting for Notes Clients
- Understanding Domino Application Architecture
- Executing Requests from the Notes Client
- Using Images in Applications
- Using Tables to Manage Page Layout
- Using the Designer Bookmarks to Organize Projects
- Working with Local Applications
- Exam Prep Practice Questions
- Need to Know More?
Using the Designer Bookmarks to Organize Projects
Bookmarks enable designers to create links to Notes elements, Internet sites, programs, or files on the user's file system. In addition, you can use bookmarks to create folders and organize projects. To create a bookmark, you can drag-and-drop a document link, window tab, file, or folder to the bookmark bar.
To create a design element folder, follow these steps:
Click a folder on the bookmark bar to open the folder. Click the Create Folder button.
Type in the folder name in the Folder Name field.
Select the location for the new folder.
By default, the folder is placed at the end of the database design element list.
A new feature available with Notes 6 is the addition of a Startup folder and a History folder. Items contained in the Startup folder start automatically when the Notes client is launched. The History folder shows you all the documents, views, databases, or Web pages that have been opened in the client.