This chapter is from the book
- What is a unit?
- Which command enables you to make sure that a target is no longer eligible for automatic start on system boot?
- Which configuration file should you modify to apply common changes to GRUB 2?
- Which command should you use to show all service units that are currently loaded?
- How do you create a want for a service?
- How do you switch the current operational target to the rescue target?
- Why can it happen that you get the message that a target cannot be isolated?
- You want to shut down a systemd service, but before doing that you want to know which other units have dependencies to this service. Which command would you use?
- What is the name of the GRUB 2 configuration file where you apply changes to GRUB 2?
- After applying changes to the GRUB 2 configuration, which command should you run?