The following information provides general guidelines for the content likely to be included on the exam. However, other related topics may also appear on any specific delivery of the exam. In order to better reflect the contents of the exam and for clarity purposes, the guidelines below may change at any time without notice.
- Choose ASA VPN technologies to implement HLD based on given requirements
- Choose the correct ASA model and license to implement HLD based on given performance requirements
- Choose the correct ASA VPN features to implement HLD based on given corporate security policy and network requirements
- Integrate ASA VPN solutions with other security technology domains (CSD, ACS, Device managers, Cert servers, etc.)
Complex Operations Support
- Optimize ASA VPN performance, functions, and configurations
- Configure and verify complex ASA VPN networks using features such as DAP, CSD, Smart tunnels, Anyconnect SSLVPN, Clientless SSLVPN, Site-to-Site VPN, RA VPN, certificates, QOS, etc. to meet security policy requirements.
- Create complex ASA network security rules using such features as ACLs, DAP, VPN profiles, certificates, MPF, etc, to meet the corporate security policy
- Perform advanced ASA VPN configuration and troubleshooting