Some bonus tips for passing your test with flying colors:
- Relax! Make sure that you sleep well on the night before your exam. Then, before you begin your test, take a few deep breaths.
- Trust your gut. Studies show that when students change their exam answers multiple times on the same question, their first answer was more often the correct choice. This is not to dissuade you from double-checking your work, but if you feel yourself starting to obsess over a question, take a breath and move on.
- Don't stressit's not a competition! By default, your score won't be shared with anyone.
- Review and rethink. When you receive your exam results, always review your Coaching Report, which shows in which areas you were strong, and which areas could use a bit more study.
- "Do over!" If you need to take the exam again, rescheduling it is simple. Just ask your instructor or exam proctor for details.
- Try a one-on-one. If you're really stressed out about the exam, consider scheduling a one-on-one exam prep session with a seasoned, accredited instructor who can provide additional sample exams, study materials, and perhaps a different way of explaining things. The confidence boost alone will be worth the cost.
ITIL® is a Registered Trade Mark, and a Registered Community Trade Mark of the Office of Government Commerce, and is Registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.