Pearson IT Certification is the leader in IT certification learning solutions, with a long tradition of delivering proven learning tools and educational training materials that have helped certification exam candidates succeed. Learn from world-renowned authors such as Wendell Odom, Sander van Vugt, David Prowse, Kevin Wallace, and Omar Santos and a suite of products and solutions that address the learning, preparation, and practice needs of a new generation of certification candidate.
Pearson has formal publishing partnerships with leaders in technology, including the official publishing programs of Adobe Press and Cisco Press. Pearson is also the official distributor for Microsoft Press.
Exam profiles are the perfect tool to help you prepare for your next exam. Learn exam details, tips and tricks, recommended study resources, and much more.
- Exam Profile: Cisco 200-301 CCNA
- Wendell Odom explains the differences between the outgoing CCENT/CCNA exams and the new consolidated CCNA 200-301 exam, gives context for the exam as a stepping stone, and recommends additional study resources.
- Exam Profile: CompTIA A+ Core 1 (220-1001) & CompTIA A+ Core 2 (220-1002)
- David L. Prowse walks through exam details, highlights trouble spots, offers preparation hints, recommends study resources, and suggests next steps for the CompTIA A+ Core exams.
- Managing and Understanding the Boot Procedure
- In this sample chapter from Red Hat RHCSA 8 Cert Guide: EX200, explore how the boot procedure on Red Hat Enterprise Linux is organized, including how to use Systemd targets to boot your Linux system into a specific state and how to apply changes to the GRUB 2 boot loader.
- SELinux and AppArmor
- In this sample chapter from CompTIA Linux+ XK0-004 Cert Guide, you will review available technologies that enable an administrator to add another layer of protection on top of regular file and directory permissions.
- Security and Compliance
- In this sample chapter from AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate (SOA-C01) Cert Guide, take a deep dive into the Shared Responsibility Model, security best practices, and available access controls to help secure cloud-based solutions.
- Introduction to Computer Security
- In this sample chapter from Computer Security Fundamentals, 4th Edition, you will learn how to identify the top threats to a network: security breaches, denial of service attacks, and malware.
- Exam Ref AZ-204 Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- Sale Price: $17.99
- You Save 50%
- Learn More
- CCNP Enterprise ENARSI 300-410 Complete Video Course
- Sale Price: $159.99
- You Save 60%
- Learn More