Save 20% off list price and receive free U.S. ground shipping. No code required. Shop new titles.
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Master every objective on the RHCSA and RHCE exams
This study guide helps you master topics on both the Red Hat RHCSA (EX200) and RHCE (EX300) exams for Red Hat Enterprise Linux Version 7, including:
Part 1: RHCSA
Part 2: RHCE
Red Hat RHCSA/RHCE 7 Cert Guide contains proven study features that allow you to succeed on the exam the first time. Best-selling author and top Linux consultant Sander van Vugt shares preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness to improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills. This complete study package includes the following:
Please visit the website associated with Red Hat RHCSA/RHCE 7 Cert Guide at here.
The exciting new Red Hat RHCSA/RHCE 7 Cert Guide, Premium Edition eBook and Practice Test is a digital-only certification preparation product combining an eBook with four additional practice tests, (2 RHCSA and 2 RHCE). The Premium Edition eBook and Practice Test contains the following items:
· Red Hat RHCSA/RHCE 7 Cert Guide
· Four full RHCSA practice exams combined with four full RHCSE practice exams, a total of eight exams
· PDF, EPUB, and MOBI (Kindle eBook) formats, which are accessible via your PC, tablet, eBook reader, and Smartphone
· 2 hours of video from our best-selling RHCSA and RHCE Complete Video Courses
· More than 100 hands-on labs that mimic the format, tone and content used in the real exams
· More than 30 minutes of unique video detailing tips for passing the exams
· Over 40 interactive exercises, a dynamic glossary quiz, and 4 complex CLI simulations that take you through advanced tasks
3 Virtual Machines to help you test your skills in the real world
About the Red Hat RHCSA/RHCE 7 Cert Guide eBook
Red Hat RHCSA/RHCE 7 Cert Guide has a single goal: to help you pass the newest versions of Red Hat's RHCSA and RHCE exams for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7. The most comprehensive and time-efficient RHCSA 7 / RHCE 7 prep guide available, it's an extraordinarily cost-effective alternative to expensive training. Authored by a leading Red Hat trainer, consultant, and speaker, it presents focused, straight-to-the-point coverage of every exam topic.
RHCSA: RHEL 7 Server installation, tools, file/folder management, text files, connectivity, users/groups, permissions, networking, processes, VMs, software installation, tasks, logging, partitions, LVMs, kernel management, Kickstart, boot procedures/troubleshooting, HTTP, SELinux, firewalls, FTP, and NTP
RHCE: Connecting to iSCSI SANs, performance reporting, server optimization, log servers, routing configuration, authentication, command-line firewall management, SELinux services, web services, DNS, FTP, NFS, SMB, SMTP, SSH, and NTP
From start to finish, this guide is organized to help you focus your study time where you need the most help, so you can retain more, and earn higher scores. It offers:
· Step-by-step chapter labs to help you practice what you've just learned
· Theoretical pre-assessment exams to help you decide if you're ready for the real exam
· Four realistic sample exams (2 RHCE, 2 RHCSA)
· Pre-chapter "Do I Know This Already" (DIKTA) quizzes to assess your knowledge of each chapter's content, so you can decide how much time to spend on each section
· Foundation Topics sections thoroughly explaining concepts and theory, and linking them to real-world configurations and commands
· Key Topics icons flagging every figure, table, or list you absolutely must understand and remember
· End of chapter Glossary terms and a dynamic glossary quiz that allows you to test yourself on each entry
· Chapter-ending Exam Preparation sections delivering even more exercises and troubleshooting scenarios
Note: This guide is an ideal complement for those studying with our brand-new RHCSA Complete Video Course or RHCE Complete Video Course.
Download the sample pages (includes Chapter 18 and Index)