- Copyright 2011
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-13-255685-5
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-255685-9
The Premium Edition includes an additional 2 exams plus the exam from the print book CD complete with remediation links to the ebook CompTIA Network+ Cert Guide all in an easy to use download format.
Learn, prepare, and practice for exam success
- Master every topic on the newest 2010 Network+ exam.
- Assess your knowledge and focus your learning.
- Get the practical workplace knowledge you need!
Start-to-finish Network+ preparation from top network administrator, consultant, and best-selling Network+ author Mike Harwood!
Master every Network+ topic!
- Networking components, devices, media, and connectors
- TCP/IP protocols, addressing, and routing
- Ethernet networking standards
- Wireless networks
- Wide area networks
- The OSI Model
- Network performance and optimization
- Troubleshooting procedures and best practices
- Command-line networking tools
- Network management tools
- Documentation procedures
- Network access security
- Security technologies and malicious software
Test your knowledge, build your confidence, and succeed!
- Packed with visuals to help you learn fast
- Dozens of troubleshooting scenarios
- Real-world Network+ prep advice from experts
- Easy-to-use exam preparation task lists
From Mike Harwood, professional network systems manager, consultant, and author of three best-selling books on the Network+ exam