- Learn from the updated edition of this popular late-stage preparation tool
- Focus on the development of management and judgment skills with 16 case studies
- Practice with more than 900 Questions with Answer Rationales
- Train at their own pace with concise, easily digested segments of content with lists and tables suggested by focus groups
- Copyright 2017
- Dimensions: 7" x 9-1/8"
- Pages: 672
- Edition: 5th
- ISBN-10: 0-7897-5752-4
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7897-5752-4
The book offers a quick ‘cram’ approach to the NCLEX that is very user-friendly and not time-intensive. The overall approach is very learner-centered and the content is well-paced.” –Catherine Dearman, R.N., Ph.D.
Covers exactly what you need to know to score higher on your NCLEX-RN® exam
- 500+ sample test questions help you gain confidence and decide when you’re ready to take the actual exam
- Includes the popular Cram Sheet tearcard to help you remember key concepts and do extra last-minute studying Exam Alerts identify important information found on the exam
- Simplifies key medication aide concepts and techniques for easy learning
Covers the critical information you’ll need to know to score higher on your NCLEX-RN exam!
Provide compassionate and effective emergency and psychiatric care
- Consider cultural, religious, and legal concerns associated with client care
- Review all stages of the nursing process: assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation, and evaluation
- Address client needs for a safe, effective-care environment; health promotion and maintenance; and psychosocial and physiological integrity
Download the sample pages (includes Chapter 13 and Index).
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Preparing for the National Council Exam for Registered Nurses
- Chapter 2: Chapter 2: Pharmacology
- Chapter 3: Caring for the Client with Disorders of the Respiratory System
Chapter 4: Caring for the Client with Disorders of the Genitourinary System
Chapter 5: Caring for the Client with Disorders of the Hematopoietic System
Chapter 6: Caring for the Client with Disorders of Fluid and Electrolyte Balance and Acid/Base Balance
Chapter 7: Caring for the Client with Burns
Chapter 8: Caring for the Client with Sensorineural Disorders
Chapter 9: Caring for the Client with Cancer
Chapter 10: Caring for the Client with Disorders of the Gastrointestinal System
- Chapter 11: Caring for the Client with Disorders of the Musculoskeletal System
Chapter 12: Caring for the Client with Disorders of the Endocrine System
Chapter 13: Caring for the Client with Disorders of the Cardiovascular System
- Chapter 14: Caring for the Client with Disorders of the Neurological System
- Chapter 15: Caring for the Client with Psychiatric Disorders
- Chapter 16: Caring for the Maternal/Infant Client.
Chapter 17: Caring for the Pediatric Client
We've made every effort to ensure the accuracy of this book and its companion content. Any errors that have been confirmed since this book was published can be downloaded below.
Download the errata