- Full, objective-by-objective exam coverage
- Easy-to-follow procedures and illustrations to review essential skills
- Hands-on practice tasks
- Copyright 2017
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9"
- Pages: 176
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-7356-9938-0
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-9938-0
- ISBN-10: 1-5093-0028-7
- ISBN-13: 978-1-5093-0028-0
The MOS 2016 Study Guide for Microsoft Outlook covers Microsoft Outlook 2016, specifically the skills required to pass the Outlook 2016 Microsoft Office Specialist exam.
The Microsoft Office Specialist Study Guides provide concise descriptions of the tasks that certification candidates must demonstrate to pass the Microsoft Office Specialist exams, step-by-step procedures for performing those tasks, practice tasks based on the MOS exam approach, sample files for practicing the tasks, and solution files so you can check your work.
Follow the instructions to download this book's practice files.
- Click the Download button below to start the download.
- If prompted, click Save.
- Locate the .zip file on your computer. Right-click the file, click Extract All, and then follow the instructions.
Download the sample pages (includes Chapter 3 the and Index).
Table of Contents
- Taking a Microsoft Office Specialist exam
- Exam 77-731: Microsoft Outlook 2016
- Objective group 1: Manage the Outlook environment for productivity
- Objective 1.1: Customize settings
- Objective 1.2: Print and save information
- Objective 1.3: Perform search operations in Outlook
- Objective group 2: Manage messages
- Objective 2.1: Configure mail settings
- Objective 2.2: Create messages
- Objective 2.3: Format messages
- Objective 2.4: Organize and manage messages
- Objective group 3: Manage schedules
- Objective 3.1: Create and manage calendars
- Objective 3.2: Create appointments, meetings, and events
- Objective 3.3: Organize and manage appointments, meetings, and events
- Objective group 4: Manage contacts and groups
- Objective 4.1: Create and manage contacts
- Objective 4.2: Create and manage contact groups