Buy 2+ books or eBooks, save 55% through December 1. Use code BOOKSGIVING. Shop the sale.
Offers students a single source for concise review of every topic they need to master in order to pass the exam.
Helps students make the most of their study time and make absolutely sure they understand the concepts that matter most.
Your resource to passing MCSE 70-298 Windows Sever 2003 Certification Exam!
Join the ranks of readers who have trusted Exam Cram 2 to their certification preparation needs! The MCSE Designing Security for a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network Exam Cram 2 is focused on what you need to know to pass the 70-298 exam for Windows Server 2003. The Exam Cram 2 Method of Study provides you with a concise method to learn the exam topics. The book includes tips, exam notes, acronyms and memory joggers in order to help you pass the exam.
Included in the MCSE Designing Security for a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network Exam Cram 2:
Trust in the series that has helped many others achieve certification success - Exam Cram 2.
1. Creating the Conceptual Design for Network Infrastructure Security.
2. Creating the Logical Design for Network Infrastructure Security.
3. Designing Strategies for Security Management.
4. Creating the Physical Design for Network Infrastructure Security.
5. Designing Server-Specific Security.
6. Designing an Access Control Strategy for Data.
7. Creating the Physical Design for Client Infrastructure Security.
8. Practice Exam 1.
9. Answer Key 1.
10. Practice Exam 2.
11. Answer Key 2.
A. Whats on the CD.
B. Additional Resources.
C. Need to Know More?