All U.S. orders receive FREE ground shipping. No order minimum or code required. Shop now.
If you are studying for your life and health insurance licensing exam, we have the ultimate study tool for you. Life and Health Insurance License Exam Cram is a great resource to help you learn the concepts, laws, rate calculations and state and federal regulations that will be covered on the exam. No matter where you are taking your exam or which area you need to focus on during your studying, Life and Health Insurance License Exam Cram is your smartest way to get certified.
1. Introduction to Insurance.
2. Insurance Regulation.
3. Insurance Law.
4. Underwriting Basics.
5. Group Insurance.
6. Selling Life Insurance.
7. Policy Issuance and Delivery.
8. Types of Insurance Policies.
9. Policy Provisions.
10. Policy Options.
12. Group Life Insurance.
13. Social Security and Tax Considerations.
14. Retirement Plans.
15. Health Insurance Basics.
16. Health Insurance Policy Underwriting, Issuance, and Delivery.
17. Health Insurance Policy Provisions.
18. Disability Income Insurance.
19. Medical Expense Insurance.
20. Special Types of Medical Expense Policies.
21. Group Health Insurance.
22. Social Health Insurance.
23. Long-Term Care.
24. Health Insurance and Taxation.
25. Practice Exam 1.
26. Answer Key 1.
27. Practice Exam 2.
28. Answer Key 2.
Appendix A. What's on the CD-ROM.
Appendix B. Need to Know More?