NEW TITLE RELEASE ANNOUNCEMENT
See the latest about a temporary release delay on new titles. Learn more.
If you are studying for your life and health insurance licensing exam, we have the ultimate study tool for you. Life and Health Insurance License Exam Cram is a great resource to help you learn the concepts, laws, rate calculations and state and federal regulations that will be covered on the exam. You'll also receive a CD that includes a fully-customizable test engine, detailed score report and state-specific law supplement. No matter where you are taking your exam or which area you need to focus on during your studying, Life and Health Insurance License Exam Cram is your smartest way to get certified.
Please note: The CD-ROM and test engine is NOT Mac iOS compatible.
Download the sample pages (includes Chapter 3 and Index)
1. Introduction to Insurance.
2. Insurance Regulation.
3. Insurance Law.
4. Underwriting Basics.
5. Group Insurance.
6. Selling Life Insurance.
7. Policy Issuance and Delivery.
8. Types of Insurance Policies.
9. Policy Provisions.
10. Policy Options.
12. Group Life Insurance.
13. Social Security and Tax Considerations.
14. Retirement Plans.
15. Health Insurance Basics.
16. Health Insurance Policy Underwriting, Issuance, and Delivery.
17. Health Insurance Policy Provisions.
18. Disability Income Insurance.
19. Medical Expense Insurance.
20. Special Types of Medical Expense Policies.
21. Group Health Insurance.
22. Social Health Insurance.
23. Long-Term Care.
24. Health Insurance and Taxation.
25. Practice Exam 1.
26. Answer Key 1.
27. Practice Exam 2.
28. Answer Key 2.
Appendix A. What's on the CD-ROM.
Appendix B. Need to Know More?