- Copyright 2021
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-13-731164-8
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-731164-4
Level up your career in IT with this video-based online training course (including 300+ interactive labs) designed to help you master foundational networking skills and succeed on the CCNA 200-301 exam.
The expert-led certification prep course provides hands-on training with core topics such as networking technologies, IPv4 and IPv6 addressing, Ethernet switching, routing, wireless networks, network services, and network programmability.
Who should take this course
Skill level | Beginner
- Anyone involved with installing, operating, configuring and verifying small to medium-sized networks
- Anyone planning to take the current CCNA 200-301 exam and obtain the latest Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certification
- Anyone interested in developing skills fundamental to a broad range of IT careers
This self-paced online training product does not require any prior knowledge of network administration or configuration. You should, however, have a basic understanding of the purposes of a network and be comfortable working with a computer.
For an optimal course experience, we recommend using these browsers and devices.
- 16 hours of targeted video lessons from industry leaders on how to implement and administer Cisco networks
- 300+ hands-on labs to simulate real-world experience (e.g., router and switch CLI configuration and troubleshooting)
- Self-study tools, such as quizzes and flash cards
- Exclusive practice exams to ensure test readiness
- Tips on taking the Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) 200-301 exam
- 1 year of access*
What you'll learn
This Pearson IT Training Course covers the following skills tested on the Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) 200-301 exam:
- Common network components, architectures, and designs
- Network cabling
- IPv4 address structure, assignment, verification, and name resolution
- Types of IPv6 communication
- Binary numbering
- Basic and advanced subnetting
- IPv6 address format and communication
- IPv6 addressing
- Ethernet switching fundamentals
- Neighbor discovery
- Virtual LANs (VLANs)
- Trunking, Spanning Tree Protocol (STP), and EtherChannel
- Routing fundamentals
- Static routing and OSPFv2 routing
- First Hop Redundancy Protocols
- Wireless network fundamentals
- Wireless LAN installation and configuration
- Network Address Translation (NAT)
- Network Time Protocol (NTP)
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Network management protocols
- Quality of Service (QoS)
- Network security threats and defense
- Access Control Lists (ACLs)
- Layer 2 security features
- Software Defined Networking (SDN)
- Configuration management
Didn't pass your certification exam on your first try? We'll give you six months of additional access at no cost.
About Pearson IT Training Courses
Pearson IT Training Courses are complete and affordable packages of expert-led, self-paced courses designed to help you stand out with in-demand skills that take your career to the next level.
From learning to hands-on practice and application, our comprehensive certification prep courses ensure you are ready for exam success.