PRODUCT SUPPORT ANNOUNCEMENT
See the latest about COVID-19 shipping availability and video/Web Edition load errors. Learn more.
• Super roster for course and student management
• Master course and instantaneous cloning for multiple sections
• Powerful analytics to track student engagement and progress
• Customizable assignment dates and skill mastery levels
• Pre and Post assessments for benchmarking
• Maps to certification exam domains (when applicable)
• Grade book export feature
• LTI compliant for integration
• Mapped directly to Pearson Texts
Welcome to Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Version 9 Pearson uCertify Course and Labs
Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Version 9 uCertify Course and Labs is an easy-to-use online course that allows you to assess your readiness and teaches you what you need to know to pass the Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Version 9 exam.
Master all of the Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Version 9 exam objectives in the framework of Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Version 9 Cert Guide, Second Edition interactive eBook. The interactive eBook includes informative text, tables, step-by-step lists, images, video instruction, interactive exercises, glossary flash cards, and review activities. The course comes complete with extensive pre- and post-assessment tests. In total there are over 440 practice questions.
The award-winning uCertify Labs help bridge the gap between conceptual knowledge and real-world application by providing competency-based, interactive, online, 24x7 training. uCertify Labs simulate the tools, techniques, and command line tools used by ethical hackers. The 60+ labs are supplemented with videos demonstrating lab solutions. Students can feel safe working in this virtual environment resolving real-world operating system and hardware problems.
All of the content–the complete Cert Guide, the video instruction, the practice questions, the exercises, and the labs–is focused around the official Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Version 9 exam objectives.