- Copyright 2020
- Edition: 1st
Premium Edition Video
- ISBN-10: 0-13-658275-3
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-658275-5
More Than 16 Hours of Video Instruction
CCNA 200-301 Complete Video Course is a comprehensive training course that brings Cisco CCNA exam topics to life through the use of real-world demonstrations, animations, live instruction, and configurations, making learning these foundational networking topics easy and fun.
Best-selling author, expert instructor, and double CCIE Kevin Wallace walks you through the full range of topics on the CCNA 200-301 exam, including foundational networking technologies, IPv4 and IPv6 addressing, Ethernet switching, routing, wireless networks, network services, and network programmability. This unique product contains multiple types of video presentations, including live instructor whiteboarding, real-world demonstrations, animations of network activity, dynamic KeyNote presentations, doodle videos, and hands-on router and switch CLI configuration and troubleshooting in real lab environments, enabling you to learn both the concepts and the hands-on application.
The 280 videos and exercises contained in this product provide more than 16 hours of instruction. Modules are divided into easy-to-digest lessons and sublessons, and each lesson concludes with an interactive quiz to help assess your knowledge. The first nine modules map to the exam objectives and conclude with summaries and module and glossary review quizzes, challenging you to recall information across multiple topics. Seventeen interactive hands-on exercises are integrated throughout the course, challenging you to apply the knowledge youve learned in each lesson. This new edition also includes the files to perform 9 hand-on labs on the free Cisco PacketTracer software. The product concludes with a series of lessons that give you valuable advice to help prepare for the actual exam.
This title also includes two full CCNA practice exams that run in the powerful Pearson Test Prep practice test software. Constructed to help you assess your exam readiness, these practice tests
- Enable you to focus on individual topic areas or take complete, timed exams
- Include direct references to the Complete Video Course lessons so you can easily reference video content to understand the concepts behind the questions
- Provide unique sets of exam-realistic practice questions
- Track your performance and provide feedback to help you focus your study where it is needed most
Designed to take you inside CCNA networking concepts in a unique and interactive way, CCNA 200-301 Complete Video Course is guaranteed to help you master the foundational networking topics that will help you succeed on the exam and on the job. Customer Review
"Kevin Wallace is not only extremely clear with his speech but also really captivating. Helped me pass my ccna with ease. Hopefully he has a similar course for CCNP. "
Pearson Test Prep online system requirements:
Browsers: Chrome version 73 and above; Safari version 12 and above; Microsoft Edge 44 and above.
Devices: Desktop and laptop computers, tablets running on Android v8.0 and iOS v13, smartphones with a minimum screen size of 4.7. Internet access required.
Pearson Test Prep offline system requirements: Windows 10, Windows 8.1; Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client; Pentium-class 1 GHz processor (or equivalent); 512 MB RAM; 650 MB disk space plus 50 MB for each downloaded practice exam; access to the Internet to register and download exam databases Skill Level
Beginner What You Will Learn
Who Should Take This Course
- Common network components, architectures, and designs
- Network cabling
- IPv4 address structure, assignment, verification, and name resolution
- Types of IPv6 communication
- Binary numbering
- Basic and advanced subnetting
- IPv6 address format and communication
- IPv6 addressing
- Ethernet switching fundamentals
- Neighbor discovery
- Virtual LANs (VLANs)
- Trunking, Spanning Tree Protocol (STP), and EtherChannel
- Routing fundamentals
- Static routing and OSPFv2 routing
- First Hop Redundancy Protocols
- Wireless network fundamentals
- Wireless LAN installation and configuration
- Network Address Translation (NAT)
- Network Time Protocol (NTP)
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Network management protocols
- Quality of Service (QoS)
- Network security threats and defense
- Access Control Lists (ACLs)
- Layer 2 security features
- Software Defined Networking (SDN)
- Configuration management
- Exam preparation strategies
- Anyone interested in obtaining their Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA certification
- Anyone interested in learning fundamental networking skills
This complete video training product does not assume any prior knowledge of network administration or configuration, but you should understand the fundamental purposes of a network and be comfortable working with a computer. New Player Enables Streaming and Download Access
Now you can stream and download videos for unlimited 24/7 online/offline access and ownership.
- StreamingWatch instantly as the video streams online in real time; after purchase, simply click Watch Now to get started.
- DownloadDownload video files for offline viewing anytime, anywhere; after purchase, simply click the Download icon within the player and follow the prompts.
Plus, enjoy new player features that track your progress and help you navigate between modules. About LiveLessons Video Training
LiveLessons Video Training series publishes hundreds of hands-on, expert-led video tutorials covering a wide selection of technology topics designed to teach you the skills you need to succeed. This professional and personal technology video series features world-leading author instructors published by your trusted technology brands: Addison-Wesley, Cisco Press, IBM Press, Pearson IT Certification, Prentice Hall, Sams, and Que. Topics include IT Certification, Programming, Web Development, Mobile Development, Home and Office Technologies, Business and Management, and more. View All LiveLessons at pearsonitcertification.com/livelessons
Product Announcement: This title is also available as part of a Pearson IT training course, combined with hands-on labs, practice exams, and more -- all the training you need for $250. Learn more on pearson.com.