Home > Articles > Microsoft > Other Microsoft
Sort by Date | Title
- Controls for MCAD Exam 70-315
- Nov 13, 2003
- Work with HTML controls, HTML server controls, Web server controls, and validation controls to create the user interface for a Web application, and learn about user controls, composite controls, and custom controls.
- Controls for Microsoft Visual Basic .NET and Microsoft Visual Studio .NET Exam 70-305
- Oct 17, 2003
- Learn about HTML and Web Server Controls, user input validation, and CSS in preparing for your MCAD Visual Studio .NET Exam 70-305.
- Accessing and Manipulating XML Data
- Oct 3, 2003
- Learn how to access and manipulate XML data in preparation for your MCAD Exam 70-310.
- MCAD Exam 70-316: Handling Visual C# .NET Exceptions
- Jul 11, 2003
- Learn about exceptions and how to handle these situations with the help of try, catch, and blocks. You will also see how to handle unhandled exceptions at the level of application domain.
- .NET Solution Architectures: Gathering and Analyzing User Requirements
- Jul 4, 2003
- Learn how to gather and analyze users' specific requirements in .NET Solution Architectures. You will learn the benefits of UML as well as how to use it, and you will see how to develop world-ready applications.
- Handling Exceptions in the .NET Framework
- Jun 27, 2003
- Look at two facets in dealing with exceptions in .NET. You will first see the programming you can use to handle errors, and then you will see how to use validation techniques to prevent bad data from being entered into your application in the first place.
- MCAD/MCSD Training Guide (70-320): .NET Remoting
- Jun 27, 2003
- Familiarize yourself with the remoting library of the .NET Framework and begin working toward creating a remotable class and hosting that class in several modes. You will also see the use of a configuration file to configure the remoting configuration for a remoting host and the remoting client.
- Pass the MCAD/MCSD: Learning to Access and Manipulate XML Data
- May 9, 2003
- XML is pervasive in .NET. In order to pass the MCAD/MCSD Exam(70-320): Developing XML Web Services and Server Components with Visual C# .NET and the .NET Framework, you need to know XML, starting with this section on accessing and manipulating XML data.
- MCAD/MCSD Training Guide (70-310): .NET Remoting
- Apr 4, 2003
- This sample chapter covers Microsoft-specified objectives from the "Developing XML Web Services and Server Components with Microsoft Visual Basic .NET and the Microsoft .NET Framework" exam.
- MCAD/MCSD Training Guide (70-316): Error Handling for the User Interface
- Mar 21, 2003
- This sample chapter covers creating and implementing custom error messages and handlers, along with raising and handling errors, for the Creating User Services section of the Visual Basic .NET Windows-Based Applications exam.
- MCAD/MCSD: Implementing Navigation for the User Interface
- Mar 14, 2003
- Brush up on your navigation implementation and look at the Microsoft-specified objectives for the Creating User Services section of Exam 70-315, Developing and Implementing Web Applications with Microsoft Visual C# .NET and Microsoft Visual Studio .NET.
- MCAD/MCSD: Error Handling for the User Interface
- Feb 14, 2003
- This sample chapter covers the Microsoft-specified objectives for the Creating User Services section of the Visual Basic .NET Windows-Based Applications exam.