Home > Articles > CompTIA > Server+
Sort by Date | Title
- CompTIA Provides Info about Performance-Based Testing
- Sep 20, 2012
- Ed Tittel takes a look at the addition of performance-based questions on CompTIA’s exams: how they’re written and what to expect.
- Multiprocessing Fundamentals for the Server+ Exam
- Dec 22, 2005
- A computer’s capability to process more than one task simultaneously is called multiprocessing. A multiprocessing operating system is capable of running many programs simultaneously, and most modern network operating systems (NOSs) support multiprocessing. These operating systems include Windows NT, 2000, XP, and Unix. This chapter covers multiprocessing with an eye towards passing the CompTIA Server+ Exam.
- Designing a Reliable Network Server
- Sep 7, 2001
- The reliability of network servers has always been important, but it is even more so in the present business environment. This article covers the most important aspects of a reliable network server.