- Exam Details
- Trouble Spots
- Preparation Hints
- Recommended Study Resources
Recommended Study Resources
The following titles are planned for release in mid-2019, from Pearson IT Certification. Check back here for links when the products become available for pre-order and purchase. (Subject to change.)
- CompTIA A+ 220-1001 and 220-1002 Exam Cram, ISBN: 9780789760579
- CompTIA A+ 220-1001 and 220-1002 Practice Questions Exam Cram, ISBN: 9780135566268
- CompTIA A+ 220-1001 and 220-1002 Cert Guide, ISBN: 9780789760517
- CompTIA A+ 220-1001 and 220-1002 Cert Guide, premium edition, ISBN: 978013530009
- CompTIA A+ 220-1001 Complete Video Course, ISBN: 9780135305355
- CompTIA A+ 220-1002 Complete Video Course, ISBN: 9780135305324
- CompTIA A+ 220-1001 and 220-1002 Complete Video Course Library, ISBN coming soon
- Complete A+ Guide to IT Hardware and Software, ISBN: 9780789760500
- Complete A+ Guide to IT Hardware and Software Lab Manual, ISBN: 9780135380178
Where to Go from Here
Generally, the CompTIA A+ certified technician will move on to the CompTIA Network+ exam. These are part of what many technicians call "the CompTIA triad" which includes the A+, Network+, and Security+ certifications. For valuable resources and tools regarding these certifications, please feel free to visit the author's website at davidlprowse.com.
With the A+ certification under your belt, it is possible to start engaging in a job search. Many A+ certified techs become Technical Support Specialists, Field Service Technicians, IT Support Technicians, and IT Support Administrators with companies such as Microsoft, Dell, HP, Intel, Canon, BlueCross BlueShield, Nissan, Ricoh, the U.S. Department of Defense, and many others.
Good luck on your exams!