- Copyright 2010
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9"
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-7356-3894-2
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-3894-5
Ace your preparation for the skills measured by MCTS Exam 70-680—and on the job. Work at your own pace through a series of lessons and reviews that fully cover each exam objective. Then, reinforce and apply what you’ve learned through real-world case scenarios and practice exercises. This official Microsoft® study guide is designed to help you make the most of your study time.
Maximize your performance on the exam by learning to:
- Install or upgrade to Windows 7; migrate user data
- Deploy system images and configure application compatibility
- Implement IPv4, IPv6, wireless, VPN, mobile, and remote connectivity
- Set up Internet Explorer® and Windows Firewall
- Configure Windows BitLocker®, UAC, and access to shared resources
- Manage devices, drivers, and disks
- Monitor, update, back up, and performance-tune your system
Assess your skills with the practice tests on CD. You can work through hundreds of questions using multiple testing modes to meet your specific learning needs. You get detailed explanations for right and wrong answers?including a customized learning path that describes how and where to focus your studies.
YOUR KIT INCLUDES:
- Official self-paced study guide.
- Practice tests with multiple, customizable testing options and a learning plan based on your results.
- 350+ practice and review questions.
- Case scenarios, exercises, and best practices.
- Webcasts on Exam 70-680 objectives from Microsoft TechNet
- Fully searchable eBook of this guide, plus sample chapters from related books.
For system requirements, see the Introduction.