- The Study Guide section offers exercises that help students learn the concepts, configurations, and troubleshooting skills crucial to your success as a CCENT exam candidate
- The Labs & Activities include all the online course Labs and Packet Tracer activity instructions
- The printed collection of all the labs from the course provides easy to read, highlight, and review on the go, wherever the Internet is not available.
- Copyright 2018
- Dimensions: 8-1/2" x 10-7/8"
- Pages: 496
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 1-58713-433-0
- ISBN-13: 978-1-58713-433-3
Lab Manuals provide students enrolled in a Cisco Networking Academy course of the same name with a convenient, complete collection of all the course lab exercises that provide hands-on practice and challenges.
The only authorized Labs & Study Guide for the Cisco Networking Academy Routing and Switching Essentials course in the CCNA Routing and Switching curriculum
Each chapter of this book is divided into a Study Guide section followed by a Lab section.
The Study Guide section offers exercises that help you learn the concepts, configurations, and troubleshooting skills crucial to your success as a CCENT exam candidate. Each chapter is slightly different and includes some or all the following types of exercises:
Vocabulary Matching Exercises
Concept Questions Exercises
Skill-Building Activities and Scenarios
Packet Tracer Exercises
The Labs & Activities include all the online course Labs and Packet Tracer activity instructions. If applicable, this section begins with a Command Reference that you will complete to highlight all the commands introduced in the chapter.
Download the sample pages (includes Chapters 1, 2 and 3)
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 LAN Design
- Chapter 2 Scaling VLANs
- Chapter 3 STP
- Chapter 4 EtherChannel and HSRP
- Chapter 5 Dynamic Routing
- Chapter 6 EIGRP
- Chapter 7 EIGRP Tuning and Troubleshooting
- Chapter 8 Single-Area OSPF
- Chapter 9 Multiarea OSPF
- Chapter 10 OSPF Tuning and Troubleshooting