This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Prepare for Microsoft Exam 70-742–and help demonstrate your real-world mastery of Windows Server 2016 identity features and functionality. Designed for experienced IT professionals ready to advance their status, Exam Ref focuses on the critical-thinking and decision-making acumen needed for success at the MCSA level.
Focus on the expertise measured by these objectives:
· Install and configure Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS)
· Manage and maintain AD DS
· Create and manage Group Policy
· Implement Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS)
· Implement identity federation and access solutions
This Microsoft Exam Ref:
· Organizes its coverage by exam objectives
· Features strategic, what-if scenarios to challenge you
· Assumes you have experience working with Windows Server, Windows clients, and virtualization; are familiar with core networking technologies, and are aware of basic security best practices
Follow the instructions to download this book's companion file.
Chapter 1 Install and configure Active Directory Domain Services
Chapter 2 Manage and maintain AD DS
Chapter 3 Create and manage Group Policy
Chapter 4 Implement Active Directory Certificate Services
Chapter 5 Implement identity federation and access solutions