Home > Articles > Cisco > CCNA Routing and Switching
CCNA Routing and Switching
Sort by Date | Title
- Interview with CCNA Authors Lynn Maynes and Gary Heap
Gary Heap, Lynn Maynes
- Jan 24, 2003
- Here's what Gary Heap and Lynn Maynes, both CCIEs, have to say about their CCNA book and the CCNA exam.
- CCNA Practical Studies: Gaining Access to Routers and Switches
Lynn Maynes, Gary Heap
- Jul 12, 2002
- Learn how to access a router and switch through a direct console connection, over the LAN via Telnet, and finally through a terminal server.
- IP Access List Security for CCNA Exam #640-607
- Apr 19, 2002
- Wendell Odom reviews the characteristics and limitations of the distance vector routing protocol RIP as part of the preparation for the CCNA exam #640-607.
- What's New in CCNA #640-607?
Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Mar 22, 2002
- Confused about the new CCNA exam? This FAQ from Cisco Press answers the most common questions about Cisco's new exam #640-607.