Home > Articles > Professional Certifications > Other Professional
Sort by Date | Title
- About the Exam Cram Professional Cert Booklist
- Jul 20, 2011
- In this episode Tim Warner describes the "other" Exam Cram titles, covering such non-IT disiplines as police officer, armed services, nursing, and public school teaching certification.
- PRAXIS I Exam Cram: Reading
- Nov 19, 2009
- This chapter will help you prepare for the PRAXIS I Pre-Professional Skills Test (PPST) in reading.
- Property and Casualty Insurance License Exam Cram: Insurance Company Organization and Regulation
- Feb 18, 2005
- With an eye towards passing the Property and Casualty Insurance License Exam, this chapter discusses the major types of insurance organizations, and provides sample questions to help you practice.
- Sample PRAXIS I Writing Exam Questions
- May 12, 2005
- This chapter offers a handy guide to basic English grammar, with an eye toward passing the PRAXIS I exam. Included are sample questions and answers with detailed explanations to help you practice for the exam.
- The Critical Reading Section in the New SAT: Sentence Completions
- May 6, 2005
- Whether you're preparing for the SAT or just looking to brush up on your critical reading skills, this sample chapter will help you make sure that you understand precisely what is being said in any given piece of writing.
- Understanding Insurance Law for the Life and Health Insurance License Exam
- Nov 23, 2005
- This chapter covers the agency law and other important legal topics for life and health insurance agents in order to prepare you for the Life and Health Insurance License Exam. Included are sample questions pertaining to this topic to help you prepare.