Home > Articles > Other IT Certifications > CEH
Sort by Date | Title
- Certified Ethical Hacker Cert Guide: Enumeration and System Hacking
- Dec 18, 2013
- This chapter provides review basics and sample questions covering the topics of Enumeration and System Hacking to help you prepare for the Certified Ethical Hacker exam.
- Choosing the Right Security Certifications for You
- Feb 16, 2011
- Ed Tittel compares some of the most popular security certifications.
- Exam Profile: EC-Council 312-50: Certified Ethical Hacker (v6.1)
- Apr 13, 2011
- In this article, Will Schmied profiles the EC-Council 312-50 Certified Ethical Hacker (v6.1) exam. Find out what you can expect to see on the exam and how you can better prepare for it.
- Getting Started with Back Track 4 R2
- Apr 18, 2011
- Many of the examples and exercises detailed in preparation for the CEH exam involve, and most times recommend, the use of Back Track as your ethical hacking platform of choice. In this article, Will Schmied outlines how to go about getting Back Track 4 R2 setup using two different methods to help you prepare for the CEH exam.
- The Explosion of Cybercrime
- May 23, 2011
- This article provides an overview of various types of cyber crime, including cyber extortion, botnets, morphing malware, and online fraud.
- The Ideal Security Professional
- Nov 8, 2010
- In this article you’ll take a look at relevant certifications, technical skills and knowledge, higher education, and subject matter expertise of greatest interest to employers of security professionals.