Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
The exciting new vSphere 6 Foundations Exam Official Cert Guide, Premium Edition eBook and Practice Test is a digital-only certification preparation product combining an eBook with enhanced Pearson IT Certification Practice Test.
The Premium Edition eBook and Practice Test contains the following items:
About the Premium Edition Practice Test
This Premium Edition contains an enhanced version of the Pearson IT Certification Practice Test (PCPT) software with four full practice exams. In addition, it contains all the chapter-opening assessment questions from the book. This integrated learning package:
Pearson IT Certification Practice Test minimum system requirements:
Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10;
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client;
Microsoft SQL Server Compact 4.0;
Pentium class 1GHz processor (or equivalent);
512 MB RAM;
650 MB disk space plus 50 MB for each downloaded practice exam
About the Premium Edition eBook
The vSphere 6 Foundations Exam Official Cert Guide focuses specifically on the objectives for the vSphere 6 Foundations (#2V0-620) exam. VMware Consultant and Trainer, Bill Ferguson shares preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills. Material is presented in a concise manner, focusing on increasing your understanding and retention of exam topics.
The vSphere Foundations Exam Official Cert Guide presents you with an organized test preparation routine through the use of proven series elements and techniques. “Do I Know This Already” quizzes open each chapter and allow you to decide how much time you need to spend on each section. Exam topic lists make referencing easy. Chapter-ending Exam Preparation Tasks help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly.
Well-regarded for its level of detail, assessment features, and challenging review questions and exercises, this official study guide helps you master the concepts and techniques that will allow you to succeed on the exam the first time.
This official study guide helps you master all the topics on the vSphere 6 Foundations exam, including:
· Identifying vSphere architecture and solutions for a given use case
· Installing and configuring vCenter Server and ESXi
· Configuring vSphere networking, including vSS, vDS, and their features 4 Configuring vSphere storage
· Deploying and administering virtual machines, VM clones, templates, and vApps
· Establishing and maintaining availability and resource management features, including clusters, fault
· tolerance, and resource pools
· Troubleshooting ESXi, vCenter Server, vCenter operations, VM operations, and basic misconfigurations
· Monitoring a vSphere implementation, including ESXi, vCenter Server, and virtual machines
· Installing, configuring, and managing vCenter Operations Manager
The vSphere Foundations Exam Official Cert Guide, is part of a recommended learning path from VMware that includes simulation and hands-on training from authorized VMware instructors and self-study products from VMware Press. To find out more about instructor-led training, e-learning, and hands-on instruction offered worldwide, please visit www.vmware.com/training.