This book helps certified Solaris System Administrators pass the Network Administrator exam. This exam is rapidly increasing in popularity.
This book follows the successful Training Guide format, which delivers superior solutions in the form of lab examples, self-assessment opportunities, summary tables, and several effective learning tools - including ExamGear -- that enhance the learning experience.
1. Introduction to Computer Networks.
2. The TCP/IP Protocol.
3. Routing in TCP/IP Networks.
4. Ports and Sockets.
5. Configuring and Managing DHCP.
6. Network Management with SNMP.
7. Configuring and Managing Domain Name Server.
8. Network Time Protocol.
9. Introduction to IPv6.
10. Point-to-Point Protocol.
11. Electronic Mail.