MCTS 70-642 Cert Guide: Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure, Configuring, Premium Edition eBook and Practice Test
The exciting new MCTS 70-642 Cert Guide, Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure, Configuring, Premium Edition eBook and Practice Test is a digital-only certification preparation product combining an eBook with enhanced Pearson IT Certification Practice Test with bonus video mentoring. The Premium Edition eBook and Practice Test contains the following items:
- The MCTS 70-642 Premium Edition Practice Test, including three full practice exams and enhanced practice test features
- PDF and EPUB formats of the MCTS 70-642 Cert Guide from Pearson IT Certification, which are accessible via your PC, tablet, and Smartphone
About the Premium Edition Practice Test
This Premium Edition contains an enhanced version of the Pearson IT Certification Practice Test (PCPT) software with three full practice exams. In addition, it contains all the chapter-opening assessment questions from the book. This integrated learning package:
- Allows you to focus on individual topic areas or take complete, timed exams
- Includes direct links from each question to detailed tutorials to help you understand the concepts behind the questions
- Provides unique sets of exam-realistic practice questions
- Tracks your performance and provides feedback on a module-by-module basis, laying out a complete assessment of your knowledge to help you focus your study where it is needed most
Pearson IT Certification Practice Test minimum system requirements:
Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista (SP2), or Windows 7;
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 Client;
Pentium class 1GHz processor (or equivalent);
512 MB RAM;
650 MB disc space plus 50 MB for each downloaded practice exam
About the Premium Edition eBook
Learn, prepare, and practice for MCTS 70-642 exam success with this Cert Guide from Pearson IT Certification, a leader in IT certification learning.
Master MCTS 70-642 exam topics
- Assess your knowledge with chapter-ending quizzes
- Review key concepts with exam preparation tasks
- Practice with realistic exam questions
MCTS 70-642 Cert Guide, Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure, Configuring is a best-of-breed exam study guide. Best-selling author and expert instructor Don Poulton shares preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills. Material is presented in a concise manner, focusing on increasing your understanding and retention of exam topics.
The book presents you with an organized test preparation routine through the use of proven series elements and techniques. Exam topic lists make referencing easy. Chapter-ending Exam Preparation Tasks help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly. Review questions help you assess your knowledge, and a final preparation chapter guides you through tools and resources to help you craft your approach to passing the exam.
Well-regarded for its level of detail, assessment features, and challenging review questions and exercises, this study guide helps you master the concepts and techniques that will enable you to succeed on the exam the first time.
The study guide helps you master all the topics on the MCTS 70-642 exam, including
- IPv4/IPv6 address configuration and troubleshooting
- DHCP configuration, installation, management, and troubleshooting
- Routing configuration, tables, RRAS, management, and maintenance
- Windows Firewall, Advanced Security, and IPsec
- DNS installation, configuration, zones, replication, and records
- Client name resolution
- File services, shared folders, permissions, and encryption
- DFS, namespaces, and replication
- File Server Resource Manager (FSRM)
- Print services
- Remote Access, VPNs, and NAT
Premium Edition eBook
Also available in other formats.
Get access to thousands of books and training videos about technology, professional development and digital media from more than 40 leading publishers, including Addison-Wesley, Prentice Hall, Cisco Press, IBM Press, O'Reilly Media, Wrox, Apress, and many more. If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months. That's a total savings of $199.