PRODUCT SUPPORT ANNOUNCEMENT
Some videos and Web Editions may be returning errors on launch. Learn more.
Offers students a single source for concise review of every topic they need to master in order to pass the exam.
Helps students make the most of their study time and make absolutely sure they understand the concepts that matter most.
MCSE 70-270 Practice Questions Exam Cram 2 provides you with over 500 practice test questions as well as complete answer explanations, giving you the perfect complementary tool for your MCSE 70-270 studies. The book features relevant Exam Notes to help you score better on the actual exam, plus the ever popular "Cram Sheet" tearcard, which is used for last-minute cramming.
1. Installing, Configuring, and Administering Microsoft Windows XP Professional.
2. Establishing, Configuring, and Managing Resources.
3. Setting Up, Managing, and Troubleshooting Security Accounts and Policies.
4. Implementing and Managing User and Desktop Settings.
5. Installing, Configuring, and Troubleshooting Hardware Devices and Drivers.
6. Implementing, Managing, and Troubleshooting Disk Drives and Volumes.
7. Implementing, Managing, and Troubleshooting Network Protocols and Services.
8. System Monitoring, Performance Optimization, and Recovery Features.
9. Implementing, Administering, and Troubleshooting Remote Access Services.