- Easy to read, highlight, and review on the go, wherever the Internet is not available.
- Extracted directly from the online course, with headings that have exact page correlations to the online course
- An icon system directs the reader to the online course to take full advantage of the images, labs, Packet Tracer activities, and dynamic activities
- Copyright 2018
- Dimensions: 8-1/2" x 10-7/8"
- Pages: 250
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 1-58713-431-4
- ISBN-13: 978-1-58713-431-9
Connecting Networks Course Booklet
Your Cisco® Networking Academy® Course Booklet is designed as a study resource you can easily read, highlight, and review on the go, wherever the Internet is not available or practical:
The text is extracted directly, word-for-word, from the online course so you can highlight important points and take notes in the “Your Chapter Notes” section.
Headings with the exact page correlations provide a quick reference to the online course for your classroom discussions and exam preparation.
An icon system directs you to the online curriculum to take full advantage of the images embedded within the Networking Academy online course interface and reminds you to perform the labs, Class Activities, interactive activities, Packet Tracer activities, chapter quizzes, and exams.
The Course Booklet is a basic, economical paper-based resource to help you succeed with the Cisco Networking Academy online course.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Hierarchical Network Design
Chapter 2 Connecting to the WAN
Chapter 3 Point-to-Point Connections
Chapter 4 Frame Relay
Chapter 5 Network Address Translation for IPv4
Chapter 6 Broadband Solutions
Chapter 7 Securing Site-to-Site Connectivity
Chapter 8 Monitoring the Network
Chapter 9 Troubleshooting the Network