PRODUCT SUPPORT ANNOUNCEMENT
Some videos and Web Editions may be returning errors on launch. Learn more.
CISSP Cert Guide Premium Edition eBook and Practice Test
The exciting new CISSP Cert Guide Premium Edition eBook and Practice Test is a digital-only certification preparation product combining an eBook with enhanced Pearson IT Certification Practice Test. The Premium Edition eBook and Practice Test contains the following items:
--The CISSP Premium Edition Practice Test, including four full practice exams and enhanced practice test features
--PDF and EPUB formats of the CISSP Cert Guide from Pearson IT Certification, which are accessible via your PC, tablet, and smartphone
About the Premium Edition Practice Test
This Premium Edition contains an enhanced version of the Pearson IT Certification Practice Test (PCPT) software with four full practice exams. In addition, it contains all the chapter-opening assessment questions from the book. This integrated learning package
--Enables you to focus on individual topic areas or take complete, timed exams
--Includes direct links from each question to detailed tutorials to help you understand the concepts behind the questions
--Provides unique sets of exam-realistic practice questions
--Tracks your performance and provides feedback on a module-by-module basis, laying out a complete assessment of your knowledge to help you focus your study where it is needed most
Pearson IT Certification Practice Test minimum system requirements:
Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7, or Windows 8.1 (desktop UI only); Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client; Pentium class 1GHz processor (or equivalent); 512MB RAM; 650MB hard disk space plus 50MB for each exam download; access to the Internet to register and download exam databases
About the Premium Edition eBook
CISSP Cert Guide is a best-of-breed exam study guide. Leading IT certification experts Troy McMillan and Robin Abernathy share preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills. Material is presented in a concise manner, focusing on increasing your understanding and retention of exam topics.
The powerful Pearson IT Certification Practice Test engine comes complete with hundreds of exam-realistic questions. The assessment engine offers you a wealth of customization options and reporting features, laying out a complete assessment of your knowledge to help you focus your study where it is needed most, so you can succeed on the exam the first time.
The CISSP Cert Guide is the most comprehensive study guide available. With uniquely thorough coverage - carefully mapped to the exam's objectives - this book brings together all the information and insight readers need to succeed on the updated CISSP Exam. Coverage includes:
· Access Control
· Telecommunications and Network Security
· Information Security Governance and Risk Management
· Software Development Security
· Security Architecture and Design
· Security Operations
· Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning
· Legal, Regulations, Investigations and Compliance
· Physical (Environmental) Security
From start to finish, this book is organized to help professionals focus study time where they need the most help, retain more, and earn higher scores. Its features include:
· Pre-chapter "Do I Know This Already" (DIKTA) quizzes that enable readers to assess their knowledge of each chapter's content and decide how much time to spend on each section
· Foundation Topics sections that thoroughly explain concepts and theory, and link them to real-world configurations and commands
· Key Topics icons that flag every figure, table, or list which must absolutely be understood and remembered
· Chapter-ending Exam Preparation sections contain additional exercises and troubleshooting scenarios.
We've made every effort to ensure the accuracy of this book and its companion content. Any errors that have been confirmed since this book was published can be downloaded below.