- Pre-chapter quiz – These quizzes allow readers to assess their knowledge of the chapter content and decide how much time to spend on any given section.
- Foundation Topics – These sections make up the majority of the page count, explaining concepts, configurations, with emphasis on the theory and concepts, and with linking the theory to the meaning of the configuration commands.
- Key Topics – Inside the Foundation Topics sections, every figure, table, or list that should absolutely be understood and remembered for the exam is noted with the words “Key Topic” in the margin. This tool allows the reader to quickly review the most important details in each chapter.
- Exam Preparation – This ending section of each chapter includes three additional features for review and study, all designed to help the reader remember the details as well as to get more depth. Readers will be instructed to review key topics from the chapter, complete tables and lists from memory, and define key terms.
- Final Preparation Chapter—This final chapter details a set of tools and a study plan to help readers complete their preparation for the exams.
- Copyright 2020
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9-1/8"
- Pages: 900
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 1-58714-523-5
- ISBN-13: 978-1-58714-523-0
Assessment, review, and practice for the CCNP ENCOR exam
- Revised edition of the #1 selling CCNP preparation self-study guide
- Book content is fully updated to align to the new CCNP ENCOR 300-401 exam objectives
- Book and online materials are packed with features to help candidates master difficult testing methods on actual exams
- Practice tests contain exam-realistic questions that closely mimic the difficulty of the actual exam.
- In-depth expert explanations of all protocols, commands, and technologies on the ENCOR exam