FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
New Security Exam Materials from Pearson IT Certification
Product Offerings Include Cisco, CEH, CISSP, CompTIA Security+, and SSCP
Jamie Adams, Senior Publicist
November 15, 2010 (Indianapolis, IN) Pearson IT Certification announced today new products and special offers for CompTIA A+, Network+, and Security+ certifications, including exclusive A+ bundles at Barnes and Noble and a “Get Certified for Life” promotion.
- CompTIA has announced that beginning in 2011, people who receive their A+, Network+ or Security+ certifications will have to re-certify every three years, instead of being certified for life. To encourage candidates to certify by the end of 2010, Pearson IT Certification is sponsoring a “Get Certified for Life” promotion. Candidates can enter by registering on the CompTIA A+, Network+ and Security+ pages through November 30, 2010. In each of these three certification categories, two first prize winners will receive Exam Vouchers and two second prize winners will win a four-product Self-Study Pack for each certification. For complete details on the renewal policy visit the CompTIA site.
- To help candidates preparing for A+, Pearson IT Certification has partnered with Barnes & Noble to offer two exclusive bundles for A+. Bundle 1 includes best-selling Exam Cram and Cert Flash Cards, and Bundle 2 includes a Certification Guide and Quick Reference.
- For a complete product listing of certification exam materials for IT professionals, visit www.pearsonITcertification.com.
- A unique learning community, pearsonITcertification.com’s components include new exam profiles, CompTIA articles, e-Book Deal of the Day, CompTIA forums, a variety of new product types in formats such as Video Mentors, Cert Kits, Video Courses, and more.
"Pearson IT Certification is truly a unique resource for certification candidatesnow they can choose the exam or technology they want to learn, and the format they’d like to learn it in," said David Dusthimer, the Associate Publisher for Pearson IT Certification.
Featured Product Listing
- The CompTIA A+ Exam Cram Barnes and Noble Exclusive Edition
- The CompTIA A+ 220-701 and 220-702 Cert Guide, Barnes and Noble Exclusive Edition
- CompTIA A+ 220-701 and 220-702 Cert Guide (0789740478)
- CompTIA A+ 220-701 and 220-702 Exam Cram, 4th Edition (078974242X)
- CompTIA A+ 220-701 and 220-702 Practice Questions, 3rd Edition (0789742578)
- CompTIA A+ 220-701 and 220-702 Cert Flash Cards Online, 2nd Edition (0789742624)
- CompTIA A+ 220-701 and 220-702 Cert Kit: Video, Flash Card and Quick Reference Preparation Package (0789742438)
- CompTIA A+ Quick Reference (0789743272)
- myITcertificationlabs: CompTIA A+ and CompTIA A+ Cert Guide Bundle (0789744783)
- CompTIA Network+ N10-004 Cert Guide (0789745593)
- CompTIA Network+ Cert Guide Premium Edition (0132556855)
- CompTIA Network + N10-004 Exam Cram, 3rd Edition (0789737965)
- CompTIA Network + N10-004 Cert Flash Cards Online (0789738503)
- CompTIA Network + N10-004 Exam Prep, 3rd Edition (0789737957)
- CompTIA Network +Video Mentor (0789739844)
- myITcertificationlabs: CompTIA Network+ N10-004 and CompTIA Network+ Exam Prep Bundle (0789744767)
- CompTIA Security+ SY0-201 Cert Guide (0789747138)
- CompTIA Security+ Exam Cram, 2nd Edition (078973804x)
- CompTIA Security+ SY0-201 Practice Questions Exam Cram, 2nd Edition (0789742586)
- CompTIA Security+ SY0-201 Cert Flash Cards (0789739399)
- CompTIA Security+ SY0-201 Video Mentor (0789740249)
- CompTIA Security+ SY0-201 Video Course (078973964X)
Additional Publisher Links
Facebook: Pearson IT Certification Fan Page
YouTube: Pearson IT Cert Channel
Community: Pearson IT Certification Community
About Pearson IT Certification:
Pearson IT Certification, www.pearsonITcertification.com, is a publishing imprint born of a tradition of proven learning tools and educational training materials that have helped generations of certification exam candidates succeed. Tapping into the exciting new opportunities provided by the technology advances of online learning and web-based services, Pearson has created a suite of products and solutions that address the learning, preparation, and practice needs of a new generation of certification candidates. Pearson IT Certification delivers learning formats ranging from books to online learning and practice services, network simulators, and video training.
Pearson, the education, services, and technology company, is home to such respected brands as Addison-Wesley Professional, Cisco Press, Exam Cram, IBM Press, Prentice Hall Professional, Sams, and Que Publishing, which have as their online publishing arm, InformITThe Trusted Technology Learning Source. In addition, Berkeley-based Peachpit, the publishing partner for Adobe Press, Apple Certified, and others, publishes best-selling books for creative design professionals. Pearson is also co-founder, with O'Reilly Media Inc., of Safari Books Online, the premier on-demand technology content library providing thousands of expert reference materials through a single point of contact, including expert technology, creative and design, industry and management resources in video, audio and written formats. Pearson Education is part of Pearson (NYSE: PSO), the international media company. Pearson's other primary businesses include the Financial Times Group and the Penguin Group.
Pearson IT Certification, Pearson, CompTIA, Certification, A+, Network+, Security+, IT, Technology, Books, Videos, Education, Security, Networking.