FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
New Security Exam Materials from Pearson IT Certification
Product Offerings Include Cisco, CEH, CISSP, CompTIA Security+, and SSCP
Jamie Adams, Senior Publicist
November 4, 2010 (Indianapolis, IN) Security is an essential part of any IT plan, including network hardware, software, endpoint devices, connectivity, and physical space security. Pearson IT Certification, a resource hub for author experts, exclusive certification content and multi-form products, is launching a suite of new offerings for a range of security related certifications including Cisco, CEH, CISSP, Security+, SSCP, and more.
- New product format types include Cert Flash Cards Online, Video Mentors, Cert Kits, Video Courses, and iPhone Appsvisit www.pearsonITcertification.com/series to see more best of class products.
- Beyond products, pearsonITcertification.com offers detailed exam profiles, in-depth articles, podcasts, and networking forums for the certification community.
- Best-selling author Shon Harris writes a CISSP Question of the Week blog to help CISSP candidates prepare.
- Excusive enter to win promotion for CompTIA Security+ candidates offers Security+ candidates prizes packs and exam vouchersenter to win now through November 30, 2010.
- Free podcast channels on a variety of topics including security and certification.
- Question of the Day Newsletters offer a certification question to test your knowledge on a variety of security related certifications.
- An eBook Deal of the Day, with an RSS feed that provides subscribers a $9.99 eBook Deal of the Day price point.
- For a complete product listing of certification exam materials for IT professionals visit pearsonITcertification.com.
Featured Product Listing
- CCNA Security Official Exam Certification Guide (1587202204)
- CCNP Security SECURE Official Certification Guide Rough Cuts Edition (0132378590) November 2010
- CCNP Security Firewall Official Certification Guide Rough Cuts Edition (0132378647) November 2010
- CCNP Security IPS Official Certification Guide Rough Cuts Edition (0132372118) November 2010
- CCNP Security VPN Official Certification Guide Rough Cuts Edition (0132372053) November 2010
- CCIE Security v3.0 Quick Reference (0132117134) December 2010
Additional Publisher Links
Facebook: Pearson IT Certification Fan Page
YouTube: Pearson IT Cert Channel
Community: Pearson IT Certification Community
About Pearson IT Certification:
Pearson IT Certification, www.pearsonITcertification.com, is a publishing imprint born of a tradition of proven learning tools and educational training materials that have helped generations of certification exam candidates succeed. Tapping into the exciting new opportunities provided by the technology advances of online learning and web-based services, Pearson has created a suite of products and solutions that address the learning, preparation, and practice needs of a new generation of certification candidates. Pearson IT Certification delivers learning formats ranging from books to online learning and practice services, network simulators, and video training.
Pearson, the education, services, and technology company, is home to such respected brands as Addison-Wesley Professional, Cisco Press, Exam Cram, IBM Press, Prentice Hall Professional, Sams, and Que Publishing, which have as their online publishing arm, InformITThe Trusted Technology Learning Source. In addition, Berkeley-based Peachpit, the publishing partner for Adobe Press, Apple Certified, and others, publishes best-selling books for creative design professionals. Pearson is also co-founder, with O'Reilly Media Inc., of Safari Books Online, the premier on-demand technology content library providing thousands of expert reference materials through a single point of contact, including expert technology, creative and design, industry and management resources in video, audio and written formats. Pearson Education is part of Pearson (NYSE: PSO), the international media company. Pearson's other primary businesses include the Financial Times Group and the Penguin Group.
Pearson IT Certification, Pearson, Security, Certification, Security+, CCSP, CISSP, SSCP, Certified Ethical Hacker, IT, Technology, Books, Videos, Education, CompTIA, Cisco.