- Understanding PMI’s Project Planning Process Group
- Exploring Key Aspects of the Planning Processes
- Developing the Project Management Plan
- Scope Management
- Activity Planning—From WBS to Project Schedule
- Critical Cost Estimating Factors
- Exam Prep Questions
- Answers to Exam Prep Questions
- Need to Know More?
Need to Know More?
Kerzner, Harold. Project Management: A Systems Approach to Planning, Scheduling, and Controlling, Eighth Edition. Indianapolis: John Wiley and Sons, 2003.
Project Management Institute. A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, Third Edition. Newton Square, PA: Project Management Institute, 2004.
Wysocki, Robert K. and McGary, Rudd. Effective Project Management, Third Edition. Indianapolis: John Wiley and Sons, 2003.