The CCIE Collaboration Written exam (400-051) is the exam you must pass to qualify to attempt the CCIE Collaboration Lab. When CCIE Collaboration candidates pass this written exam, they must make their first attempt at the CCIE Collaboration Lab within 18 months. If they are unsuccessful on their initial lab attempt, they must attempt the lab again within the next year to avoid having to retake the written exam.
- Number of Questions: Cisco states that the CCIE Collaboration Written exam contains 90 to 100 questions.
- Types of Questions: The CCIE Collaboration Written exam consists of multiple-choice questions. Some of these multiple-choice questions might present a topology diagram, a screen shot of a server’s administration screen, or a configuration example.
- Passing Score: Cisco does not publish the passing score for the CCIE Collaboration Written exam.
- Time Limit: The exam has a time limit of 120 minutes.
- How to Register: You can register for the exam at the Pearson VUE website at http://vue.com/cisco/