Exam 77-881 is designed to test a candidate’s proficiency with Word 2010.
- Number of questions: Microsoft does not disclose the number of questions on the exam, but many of those who have taken the exam have reported seeing anywhere from 20 to 35 questions.
- Type(s) of questions: Primarily multiple choice
- Passing score: 700 / 1000
- Time limit: Microsoft does not disclose the time limit for the exam, but it the time limit seems to be anywhere from 60 to 75 minutes.
- How to Register: Certiport
The most challenging thing about Exam 77-881 is the sheer volume of material in the exam objectives. The exam contains relatively few questions compared to other types of Microsoft exams, so you probably won’t even be tested on most of the things listed in the exam objectives, but you are still responsible for knowing the material.