Exam 77-883: PowerPoint 2010 is probably the easiest of all of the Microsoft certification exams. Even so, it is worth taking a moment to review the exam objectives so as to gain a better understanding of the exam. This guide will outline what you need to know in order to pass this exam.
- Number of questions: Microsoft does not disclose the actual number of questions on this exam, but those who have taken the exam report seeing 50 to 60 questions.
- Type(s) of questions: This exam consists primarily of multiple choice questions, but it is possible that you may encounter simulation, build a tree, drag and drop, or reorder questions.
- Passing score: Microsoft does not disclose the passing scores for their exams. The passing score for Microsoft certification exams is usually 700 / 1000, but many of those who have taken this exam report the passing score to be 849 / 1000
- Time limit: Microsoft does not disclose the exam’s time limit, but it is estimated to be 90 minutes
- How to register: Certiport
This exam is almost completely intuitive. Anyone who has a fair amount of experience working with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Publisher should be able to pass this exam with relative ease. Even so, there are a few things in the exam objectives which might be unexpected. For instance, Microsoft states that candidates should know how to use Animation Painter to manipulate animations.