Exam Profile: Introducing Cisco Voice and Unified Communications Administration v8.0 (640-461 ICOMMv8.0)
If you are reading this article, you are probably working on or considering the Voice and Unified communications path of training. The associate level of Cisco certifications in this area is the CCNA Voice, which requires you to pass the ICOMMv8.0 exam and have a valid CCNA certification.
This exam requires you to have a general understanding of the Unified Communications infrastructure, its components’ functionality and how these different components interact with each other. Also, a more detailed knowledge of Cisco Unified Communication Manager (CUCM), Cisco Unified Communication Manager Express (CME) and Cisco Unity Connection is required.
You should be able to perform administrative tasks including moves, additions, changes, and deletions in both CUCM and CME using the GUI interface, and system maintenance and monitoring using the utilities provided by the system like CDR and CMR reports.
- Number of questions: 60 to 70 questions.
- Type(s) of questions: Single choice, Multiple Choice, drag-and-drop. (Some questions have exhibits.)
- Passing score: varies; approximately 700/1000
- Time limit: varies; 75-90 minutes
- How to register: Pearson VUE