About the Article Series
In this article series, I’ll be focusing on a different certification each month. I’ll also provide helpful tips and resources to help you pass the exam.
The series schedule will include:
- The definitive guide to SharePoint 2010 certification (February 2011)
- Preparing for 70-667: TS: Microsoft SharePoint 2010, Configuring (April 2011)
- Preparing for 70-668: PRO: Microsoft SharePoint 2010, Administrator (June 2011)
- Preparing for 70-573: TS: Microsoft SharePoint 2010, Application Development (August 2011)
- Preparing for 70-576: PRO: Designing and Developing Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Applications (October 2011)
- Preparing for the SharePoint 2010 Microsoft Certification Master and Architect Certifications (December 2011)
This article that provides an introduction to the SharePoint 2010 certification portfolio as a whole.
This exam covers configuration of SharePoint 2010 including deployment, upgrade, management, and operation on a server farm.
This exam covers advanced SharePoint 2010 topics including capacity planning, topology designing, and performance tuning.
This exam covers SharePoint development using Visual Studio 2010.
Choosing technologies for and scoping a SharePoint project, best practices for SharePoint development, configuring a SharePoint development environment, advanced use of SharePoint developer features, and debugging of code in a SharePoint project.
This article covers the top-tier certifications – the MCM and MCA options.