- Creating, Modifying, Troubleshooting for Notes Clients
- Understanding Domino Application Architecture
- Executing Requests from the Notes Client
- Using Images in Applications
- Using Tables to Manage Page Layout
- Using the Designer Bookmarks to Organize Projects
- Working with Local Applications
- Exam Prep Practice Questions
- Need to Know More?
Need to Know More?
IBM International Technical Support Organization. Domino Designer 6: A Developer's Handbook. Available in printed form, PDF format, and HTML format from publib-b.boulder.ibm.com/Redbooks.nsf/RedbookAbstracts/sg246854.html?Open.
IBM Lotus, "Release Notes."