Pearson and uCertify—Bringing you Pearson’s certified and academic peer reviewed content in an accessible, flexible, & scalable platform.
The Networking Essentials Pearson uCertify Course an Academic package designed for instructor-led classroom environments.
uCertify Course Instructor Feature Highlights
· Super roster for course and student management
· Master course and instantaneous cloning for multiple sections
· Powerful analytics to track student engagement and progress
· Customizable assignment dates and skill mastery levels
· Pre and post assessments for benchmarking
· Maps to certification exam domains
· Grade book export feature
uCertify Course Student Feature Highlights
· Device ready! Online on your computer, tablet, or your mobile device (Android, iOS)
· Course dashboard provides ease of use
· Interactive e-Learning elements throughout course
· Exercises, flash cards and quizzes
· Track progress via a personal study planner
· Video tutorials
· Simulator exercise guide for hands-on practice
uCertify Course Minimum Requirements
· Internet access required
· Works on the following major browsers on versions no more than 2 years old:
· Google Chrome
· Internet Explorer
· Mozilla Firefox
Web-based learning and exam preparation
CompTIA Network+ N10-006 uCertify Labs is an online, hands-on skills enhancement tool that helps students gain the real-world skills they need to succeed on the Network+ exam and to land a job as a network administrator. The 140+ labs in this product cover the full range of Network+ N10-006 exam topics.
The award-winning uCertify Labs help bridge the gap between conceptual knowledge and real-world application by providing competency-based, interactive, online, 24x7 training. uCertify Labs simulate real-world networking hardware, software applications and operating systems, and command-line interfaces. In addition, the labs are supplemented with 40 videos demonstrating lab solutions.
uCertify Labs build upon the same great platform benefits and flexibility that have become synonymous with the uCertify Courses. Students can feel safe working in this virtual environment resolving real-world operating system and hardware problems. You can plan your studies using Study Planner and use one of the three available study modes – Test, Learn or Review – to suit your learning style.