Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
NCLEX-RN Exam Cram, 2nd Edition
- This product currently is not for sale.
eBook (Adobe DRM)
- Your Price: $22.39
- List Price: $27.99
- About Adobe DRM eBooks
- Install the free Adobe Digital Editions software on your machine. Adobe Digital Editions only works on Macintosh and Windows, and requires the Adobe Flash Player. Please see the official system requirements.
- Authorize your copy of Adobe Digital Editions using your Adobe ID (select AdobeID as the eBook vendor). If you don't already have an Adobe ID, you can create one here.
Adobe® Digital Editions software.This eBook requires the free
Before downloading this DRM-encrypted PDF, be sure to:
- Copyright 2008
- Dimensions: 7x9-1/8
- Pages: 696
- Edition: 2nd
- ISBN-10: 0-7897-3705-1
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7897-3705-2
- eBook (Adobe DRM)
- ISBN-10: 0-7686-7943-5
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7686-7943-4
Succeed with topical reviews, practice exams, and preparation tools
“The book offers a quick ‘cram’ approach to the NCLEX that is very user friendly and not time intensive. The overall approach is very learner-centered and the content is well-paced.” –Catherine Dearman, RN, PhD
- Covers exactly what you need to know to score higher on your NCLEX-RN® exam.
- Includes more than 700 sample test questions to help you determine whether you’re ready to take the actual exam.
- Our popular Cram Sheet tearcard helps you remember key concepts.
- Exam Alerts provide important information found on the exam.
- Simplifies pharmacology for easy learning.
Written by Three Leading Nursing Experts!
Wilda Rinehart has a BS and MS in nursing and more than 30 years of experience as a nurse, consultant, and educator for nursing students.
Diann Sloan has a BS and MS in nursing, and a PhD. in counselor education and has worked as a nurse and educator for nearly 30 years.
Clara Hurd has a BS and MS in nursing and currently is a nurse educator at Northeast Mississippi Community College with 30 years experience.
Score Higher on the NCLEX-RN® Exam!
The CD features innovative Computer Adaptive Testing software by ExamForce, giving you an effective tool to assess your readiness for the NCLEX-RN® exam. Key features include:
- Detailed explanations of correct and incorrect answers
- Multiple test modes
- Random questions and order of answers
- Coverage of each NCLEX-RN® exam objective
NCLEX-RN® is a registered trademark of the National Council of State Boards of Nursing, Inc. (NCSBN), which does not sponsor or endorse this product.
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.
Other Things You Might Like
- NCLEX-RN Exam Cram, 4th Edition
- Book $31.99